Something is defini...

Something is definitely happening! But what...  

RSS

(@ptylus)
16/03/2019 11:56 am  

A Farscape Instagram account, a Farscape twitter account and a video that features the #farscapenow in the title make me feel super optimistic. The new video (that just contains old footage) starts with the quote from John: "You know that feeling you get whenever something big is about to happen in your life, I had that feeling last night." This is obviously a message to the fans that something big IS gonna happen. This could just be a new blu-ray release or the series launching on streaming websites because of the 20th anniversary and this is also where my thoughts go to when the main message is 'Go Back to the Beginning', but this could also mean New Farscape! Why would they otherwise use #farscapenow? Maybe the long-anticipated "Farscape Movie" is finally coming or maybe they transferred it into a mini-series of some sorts. I just hope it'll be good...

This topic was modified 5 months ago by pTylus

Douglas liked
(@Douglas)
Member Admin
16/03/2019 5:07 pm  

Yes! I agree completely. They are not using the #FarscapeNow hashtag, the symbol of reviving the show, other than to hint at revival.  I hadn't connected that with the Crichton's quote like you did, but you are right, that is a big hint that this is more than just a mere nostalgia video. Thanks for posting this!

ReplyQuote
Share:
  •  
    Shares
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •