Favorite episode?  

RSS

(@scapephile)
04/12/2018 4:13 pm  

Yea an age old question 🙂 

A Human Reaction. John's realization of how his own people would treat aliens, played to perfection by Ben Browder, is that lesson we all learn when we have assumed our way is superior to others and realized that like us it is not perfect.

This topic was modified 9 months ago by scapephile

Douglas liked
(@Douglas)
Member Admin
04/12/2018 5:25 pm  

I agree, a brilliant episode. That is my favorite for creativity and solid writing. For pure comedy, "Crackers Don't Matter" is my favorite and for dramatic value a tie between "Green Eyed Monster" and "A Dog With Two Bones." My sentimental favorite though is "Through the Looking Glass." 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@zaxman)
07/12/2018 11:32 pm  

I can probably do a fave from each season

S1 - Nerve - REALLY got my attention. Entrance of Scorpy at the gammack base was perhaps one of the best character entrances ever.

S2 - Won't Get Fooled Again - this ep  cemented the deal. But Crackers was also great.....yes I own a Harvey Mambo shirt

Need to continue Rewatching seasons 3 & 4

ReplyQuote
(@michaeltaylor)
11/01/2019 5:18 pm  

The two part Into the Lion's Den was my favorite.

ReplyQuote
(@ptylus)
16/03/2019 12:10 pm  

I cried during "Die me, Dichotomy" so that one is deserving of my recognition. I really like "Crichton Kicks", just because of how John and Sikozu react of  of each other. And I really like "Unrealised Realities" just because of the parallel universe idea. And just to state the obvious: "Dna Mad Scientist" and "The Way We Weren't" are great.

Douglas liked
ReplyQuote
Share:
  •  
    Shares
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •